Reimagining healthcare starts with exceptional experiences that bring clarity and insight to those receiving and paying for care. Our role in administering health plans puts us a unique position to dig into the most granular level of America's healthcare payment infrastructure. This gives us control over our data quality, which is key for getting specific and actionable insights.
We are looking for an experienced, full-stack Data Scientist to join the Analytics team at Collective Health. This position requires that rare mix of applied modeling, data visualization skills and a genuine passion for building flexible and scalable frameworks. You will develop tools for analytics of both health data and financial data. You will work closely with teams across the company to develop these into specific critical analyses as well as revolutionary products that deliver specific insights.
We expect to see:
- An advanced degree (MS/PhD) in a data- and modeling-heavy discipline (e.g. statistics, computer science, economics, econometrics, linguistics, neuroscience, astrophysics, atmospheric science, geophysics, etc.)
- Proficient skills in statistics and data modeling (regression, significance testing, multivariate statistics, dirty data, sparse data
- Excellent programming skills in Python
- Demonstrated experience in data integration in various ways (web APIs, SQL, noSQL, files)
- A track record of getting stuff done with minimum supervision and proven success working with data and software engineers
Nice to have:
- A flair for visualization
- Experience with secure cloud infrastructure (S3 data storage, identity management integration, Unix tools)
- Successful record collaborating with multidisciplinary teams
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top