Our mission is to transform people’s healthcare experience from confusing and complicated to empowering and trustworthy. Much of the transformation we are driving happens through language: communicating the complexity in a manner people understand and using a tone people can relate to. As a copywriter at Collective Health, you will use the power of words to help transform an industry.
- Translate healthcare jargon into words people understand
- Develop and maintain style guides to refine our product personality and voice
- Write copy that appears across our products: mobile, print, web and packaging
- Define and nurture a seamless editorial process across product, design, legal and marketing teams
Your skills include:
- Expertly communicating a product’s personality and voice across multiple platforms and in multiple contexts
- Translating complexity into simplicity
- Experience working with designers, product managers, and marketers
- Experience working on consumer products
- Humility and good sense of humor
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion-dollar market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Zendesk, and Palantir take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top