Compensation Program Manager
Our mission is to transform people’s healthcare experience from confusing and complicated to empowering and trustworthy.
We are looking for a creative, experienced and resourceful Compensation Program Manager to join our People Operations team. In partnership with our Chief People Officer and People Operations team, you will be responsible for aligning our compensation program with company goals, ensuring smooth planning and execution of all comp related programs—and providing an awesome employee experience.
- Be the compensation expert on our People Operations team providing both strategic and tactical support for all things compensation (including sales comp)
- Ensure that our compensation philosophy and implementation are aligned with our business objectives and optimized to attract and retain talent on both a short and long term basis
- In partnership with our Chief People Officer, own our Board’s relationship with our compensation programs
- Run our day-to-day compensation program including partnering with our Executive team, Business Partners, Finance and Sales teams and supporting recruiters and hiring managers
- Own the design and execution our executive compensation program
- Work with market data and outside consultants to keep our compensation program up-to-date
- Design and manage our Talent Review program and supporting processes
- Develop compensation related communication and provide compensation training to managers and employees
- In partnership with People Ops and Finance, develop additional compensation related programs such as an annual bonus program, spot bonus program, etc.
- Design and manage our performance management programs and processes
- In partnership with People Ops make sure our compensation practices are aligned with other programs like health benefits, wellness and perks, performance management, etc.
- Develop and maintain compensation related dashboards and reporting
- Partner with the Legal team (and outside consultants) to ensure compliance
The ideal candidate has:
- 6 to 10 years of compensation related experience
- Experience creating dashboards and with quantitative analysis
- Experience partnering with Executives and work with the Board
- Experience working with business partners, supporting managers, recruiters and partners across teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with (or interest in) performance management
- Nice to have: experience with sales comp design and implementation
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Collective Health's Employees
Head of Member Advocates
Theresa’s curiosity for problem-solving is a perfect fit for the Member Advocates Team because she finds ways to remedy whatever issues members might be experiencing.
Back to top