Collective Care Manager
- Lehi, UT
Collective Health is transforming the way people experience healthcare. We are building a world-class team and an innovative technology platform for our members, employers, and partners. We believe that accuracy and efficiency are paramount to ensuring exceptional member and employer experiences. To accomplish this, we are reimagining the operational core of health insurance.
Collective Health is looking for a full time, experienced, and forward-looking, team manager to provide daily support and ongoing metric-driven oversight of our onsite care management team composed of social workers, pharmacists, nurses, dietician, and care coordinators. The Collective Care Manager is responsible for daily operations, team training, coaching, care plan auditing, personal development and evaluation of employee performance and productivity. The Collective Care Manager will also work with the Director of Care Operations to analyze available data to measure and evaluate individual and departmental performance. The Collective Care Manager will work with the care team and program management to ensure we are meeting program expectations, working efficiently, resolving complex issues and providing exceptional care navigation services. The manager will act as a resource for the team, a point person for escalations, and responsible for operational excellence.
We are looking for a leader to join our team of care managers who guide and support members facing complex conditions driven by data, shaped by evidence-based best practices, and supported by world-class customer service. This position will reside in Lehi, Utah and support staff in San Francisco.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Recruit and hiring of new care managers
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with peers, cross-functional stakeholders and external partners
- Develop and implementing team training program; establishing metrics for success of training and iterating to improve and adapt, maintain and monitor team understanding of policies, procedures and operational guides
- Audit member calls and associated care plans; provide feedback and training to team members to ensure quality
- Long-Term planning to create initiatives that further the company’s overall goals
- Coordinating different teams to foster exchange of ideas and provide cross-team collaboration
- Inspiring & motivating employees to perform at their best through positive encouragement and incentives
- Identifying problems or areas of opportunity in order to maximize efficiency and revenue
- Create and maintain team resource pages
- Manage team time off requests and schedules
- Oversee assigned staff including performance reviews, annual cycle management, etc.
- Ensure care management team is meeting outreach effort goals to high-risk individuals through telephonic and electronic outreach
- Manage day-to-day operations utilizing data and dashboards to drive team results and meet goals
- Provide coaching, support and perform performance evaluations for direct reports
- Handle escalations and act as resource for complex cases
- Lead team meetings, huddles and program specific meetings
- Work collaboratively with social workers, participating in social work case rounds and providing input for process improvement opportunities and resources for team
You would be a fit for the Supervisor, Collective Care Operations position at Collective Health if you have:
- 3+ years of experience as a supervisor or manager, preferably in case management
- Clinical background required (Social worker, RN, Pharmacy, MD)
- Operations/business background/experience preferred
- 3+ years of experience in case management preferred.
- Experience leading by example, and demonstrated professional communication techniques and leadership
- Passion for your work, are empathetic, and excited to help people
- You are capable of thinking creatively to implement solutions that challenge status quo
- Ability to roll your sleeves up and assist with core job functions as needed
- Prioritization skills and are able to complete daily tasks on time
- Comfort working with multiple computer systems; ability to talk, type, and navigate an electronic chart with ease
- Problem solving skills and use best practices to achieve goals
- Comfort with ambiguity and are open to collaborating with people across different teams
- A strong moral compass and commitment to Collective Health’s core values of integrity, transparency and trust
- Experience with spreadsheets, project management a plus.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top