Client Success Manager
Collective Health is a unique and innovative company focused on making private healthcare more accessible, simple, and transparent in America. Collective Health combines technology, design, and a human touch to allow benefits teams to deliver a truly enjoyable healthcare experience to their employees while also equipping benefits teams and their consulting partners with the data and insights necessary to help develop effective and efficient benefits strategies.
As a Client Success Manager you will own Collective Health’s strategic relationship with our client, the employer. You work with our Sales team to facilitate a smooth transition from the sales cycle to implementation, open enrollment, and launch. You will then serve as the primary owner of our ongoing relationship, with the goal of delivering a delightful client experience and maintaining referenceable clients. Internally you will represent the voice of the client to ensure we deliver products and services that meet their needs. You will become a trusted advisor and thought partner to each of your clients by displaying a deep understanding of their health benefits, plan design, and business goals -- helping them provide the ultimate healthcare experience that their employees deserve.
If you possess a track record of building long-term client relationships, a love of complex project management, and a desire to help employers provide an unmatched healthcare experience, then this position is a perfect fit for you.
- Build strong and lasting relationships with clients based on mutual trust and alignment of expectations
- Engage and interact with clients in both a business context and social context in order to build a confident partnership and strong relationship with key stakeholders
- Project-manage the implementation of Collective Health's platform and services for clients in an efficient, scalable, and high quality manner
- Form strong partnerships with internal teams (Client Operations, Product, Engineering, Sales, and Business Development) in order to drive timely implementations for clients
- Create standard processes and workflows to aid in accelerating implementations while reducing errors
- Manage the external and internal communications around issues when they occur, design and implement a path to resolution, and escalate larger issues to management when appropriate
- Naturally identify upsell opportunities that map directly to each client's needs and/or pain points and initiate & drive upsell conversations with the client
- Foster referenceable clients who are openly willing to speak about and market their positive experience with Collective Health
Required Skills / Experience / Education
- 4+ years consulting, client management and/or health benefits experience
- Demonstrated success building successful strategic client relationships
- Base knowledge of employee benefits and the US healthcare ecosystem, including carriers, providers, brokers, consultants, employers, and benefits partners
- Demonstrated ability to ramp up quickly on new subject matters
- Significant project management experience on complex projects lasting 3+ months
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and the ability to persuade and influence others
- Ability to appropriately set and reset expectations with stakeholders
- Ability to handle aggressive deadlines, work cross-functionally, and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Comfort operating within a dynamic work environment and executing in situations where some unknowns may exist
- Excitement about Collective Health’s mission of improving healthcare in the US
- An overall enthusiasm and desire for constant learning and self-improvement
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion-dollar market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Zendesk, and Palantir take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Collective Health's Employees
Head of Member Advocates
Theresa’s curiosity for problem-solving is a perfect fit for the Member Advocates Team because she finds ways to remedy whatever issues members might be experiencing.
Back to top