Client Success Data Analyst
Our company mission is to transform people’s healthcare experience from confusing and complicated to empowering and trustworthy. Likewise, for the leading employers we work with, we are trusted partners in helping them take control of their healthcare spend—often the second highest line item in their budget. Our Client Success team is looking for a data analyst to help employers better understand their health benefits investment.
In this role, you’ll join our dynamic Client Success team where you’ll be instrumental to enhancing our analytic ability into a differentiated client experience. You will work closely with our Account Executives and Account Managers to identify opportunities to provide analytic insights to standard monthly reports, as well as support for ad hoc reporting requests. You will also be a key contributor to producing annual and quarterly business reviews which detail clients’ key demographic and cost drivers contributing to overall healthcare spend. You will also influence development for business reporting tools to support our team’s growth and ability to demonstrate value for our clients. Your work will help us turn data into insights and reports that will inform and guide our clients’ business decisions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze and interpret data in monthly and ad hoc reports, and translate it into meaningful insights and actionable recommendations for clients
- Assist with the production of annual and quarterly business reviews
- Partner with internal teams as the voice of Client Success in the development of additional automated reporting tools for our clients
- Continuously evaluate data for accuracy, and serve as point of contact with Data Science and other key teams to address any data integrity issues
- Manage multiple simultaneous analytic projects with complex deliverables
- Background in analytics or relevant experience, and/or education in quantitative discipline (engineering, math, informatics)
- Basic/intermediate SQL skills
- Experience with Looker, Tableau, or Domo a plus
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time-management abilities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top