Client Success Associate
The Client Success Associate (CSA) services accounts in partnership with the Client Success Manager (CSM) with the goal of delivering a delightful client experience and building positive client relationships. The CSA serves as a liaison between employers, brokers/consultants, and Collective Health’s internal operations teams, to support with issues such as billing, claims, and eligibility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support assigned book of business in a client-focused, effective, and efficient manner
- Support the CSM with day-to-day services and developing and maintaining long lasting relationships with clients
- Respond to client concerns and issues, identify root causes, and serve as a liaison with internal Collective Health teams
- Organize and follow up with internal functional areas to ensure resolution of claims and/or service issues
- Work with internal partners on process development and improvement where needed to support client needs
- Train clients on specific billing, claims and service processes and procedures
- Work with CSM to coordinate Collective Health participation at open enrollment events and health fairs
- Work with the CSM to coordinate and conduct administrative meetings with external clients, documenting meeting discussions and tracking next steps
- Support CSM in driving group growth and new sales opportunities
- Bachelor's degree and typically two plus years related experience, preferably in sales, account management, health plan administration or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry and related benefit products and services
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Excitement about Collective Health’s mission of improving healthcare in the US
- An overall enthusiasm and desire for constant learning and self-improvement
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion-dollar market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Zendesk, and Palantir take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Collective Health's Employees
Head of Member Advocates
Theresa’s curiosity for problem-solving is a perfect fit for the Member Advocates Team because she finds ways to remedy whatever issues members might be experiencing.
Back to top