Client Success Associate
Our company mission is to transform people’s healthcare experience from confusing and complicated to empowering and trustworthy. Likewise, for the leading employers we work with, we are trusted partners in helping them take control of their healthcare spend—often the second highest line item in their budget. For all our audiences, we are building a unified, trustworthy, elevated, and premium brand that makes a difference in people’s lives.
As a Client Success Associate, you’ll join our dynamic Client Success team where you’ll be instrumental in supporting our day-to-day processes and account management activities. You’ll also work on longer term strategic projects that will help our team grow and scale with our business. Key parts of your job will include streamlining client-facing communications, assisting in the development of client projects and providing administrative support on projects associated with client renewals, open enrollment and business reviews. You'll join an incredible team of people who have worked in many facets of healthcare -- from traditional health plans and consulting to niche point solutions and provider systems -- and you’ll learn a lot about how Client Success works with our client and consultant partners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Primary support for Client Success Account Managers on client renewals
- Review and consolidate inter-departmental updates to be included in client agendas
- Post client reports and communications to employer portals
- Coordinate and communicate internal updates to the Client Success team
- May coordinate or assist with organizing client health fairs
- Assist with daily client-based administrative tasks via internal tracking tool
- Work on Client Success Intranet to ensure accuracy of data included
- Coordinate and track internal progress of client projects
- Other duties that support our growth
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Human Resources or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience or interest in employer-sponsored health benefits a plus.
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Zendesk, and Palantir take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top