Collective Health is transforming the way people experience healthcare. We believe that quality and accuracy are paramount to ensuring exceptional member and employer experiences, and are the foundation for analytics that change how we deliver and pay for care. To accomplish this, we are reimagining the operational core of health insurance.
Collective Health is currently looking for a Business Recruiter to join the recruiting team and help staff our growing Business and Operations Teams. Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record of building strong Business teams and experience partnering with a seasoned hiring team.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for business roles ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Screen resumes and interview qualified candidates ensuring a smooth process through offer and candidate close
- Partner with existing Recruiting and People Ops teams to develop, implement, and execute hiring strategy
- Collaborate with hiring managers and interview teams to understand their hiring needs and goals
- Facilitate interview feedback and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers
- Drive offer process from onsite to onboarding
The Optimal Candidate:
- 3-5+ years business recruiting and sourcing experience
- Patient, communicative team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills
- Experience partnering with Executives, Managers, and Interviewers, throughout the hiring process
- Thrives in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments and is willing to roll up his/her sleeves to do what needs to be done to build a great company
- Personable with a great work ethic and positive attitude
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top