Our mission is to transform people’s healthcare experience from confusing and complicated, to empowering and trustworthy. We’re looking for an experienced Brand Designer who wants to reimagine what healthcare should feel like. You’ll touch a variety of projects— from branding to advertising and everything in between.
YOU’LL AMAZE THE WORLD BY:
- Reimagining what healthcare feels like
- Designing for a wide spectrum of creative: print, web, mobile, digital advertising, photography, color, motion, illustration, iconography, environmental, experiential, audio, way finding, and packaging
- Collaborating with a dialed team of designers, copywriters, producers, developers, and business owners
- Defining a design style that can be used throughout the company
- Constantly pushing our brand to reflect our company's mission
YOU’RE EQUIPPED WITH:
- You craft creative that has meaning, beauty, and nails the brief
- You have 4+ years of experience with x-acto scars and a few Pantones to prove you love what you do
- You know the best interaction and usability practices, and what makes people click (and clique).
- You have a knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and responsive design
- You know when a design is a single pixel off, because craftsmanship means everything to you
- You have impeccable taste and know what’s going to be trending
- You are fearless in pursuit of new ideas
- You have a sense of humor, altruism, an eye for beauty, and you want to make the world a better place
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion-dollar market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Red Bull, EBay, Activision Blizzard, Zendesk, and Palantir take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top