Our company mission is to transform people’s healthcare experience from confusing and complicated to empowering and trustworthy. Likewise, for the leading employers we work with, we help take control of their healthcare spend -- often the second highest line item in their corporate budget -- while enabling them to take great care for the people. For all of our audiences, we are building a unified, trustworthy, elevated, and premium brand that makes a difference in people’s lives and companies’ viability.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our growing, dynamic Client Success team.
As an Account Executive at Collective Health, you will develop trusted partnerships with benefits leaders, helping them provide a better healthcare experience for their employees and dependents. You'll join an incredible team of people who have worked in many facets of healthcare, from traditional health plans and consulting to niche point solutions and provider systems.You’ll own charting the strategy for each account and guide our Account Managers on daily activities. Success will depend on your ability to collaborate with our internal teams and external stakeholders to make things happen on behalf of your clients. In addition, you will have ample opportunity to lead projects that will make us more effective as a team. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about our mission and will elevate the importance of our clients’ success as a driver of the success of Collective Health.
- Facilitate smooth transitions for new clients from Sales to Implementation to Open Enrollment, and Launch
- Develop strategic plans for every account in your Book of Business (BOB) that clearly delineate success metrics and investments required
- Build relationships that will lead to long term partnerships with clients and ecosystem stakeholders such as brokers, benefits consultants, network partners, and product partners
- Develop processes and improvements that will help our team be more effective, either internally or with our clients
- Represent the voice of our client internally to ensure we deliver products and services that meet their needs
- 5+ years experience leading client relationships
- Proven capability in managing complex account cycles from start to finish with a history of successful retention
- Entrepreneurial focus with a determination to succeed in an innovative environment
- Impressive communication skills and a thoughtful and collaborative approach to problem solving
- Passion for technology, healthcare, and Collective Health’s mission to improve the healthcare experience in the US
- Strong leadership skills and bias for action
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree a plus
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. With more than 200,000 members and over 45 enterprise clients—including Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware, Activision Blizzard, and more—our technical and customer experience teams are reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking employers and their people across the U.S.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top