Summer 2017 Web Design Internship
Cogo Labs is the technology-driven incubator behind some of the Boston area’s fastest-growing web companies. Our proprietary technologies for algorithmic marketing, data mining and quantitative business analytics enable us to guide start-ups from inception to profitability and beyond.
Cogo Labs is seeking Web Design Interns to join us during the Summer of 2017, at our office in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Applicants must live or currently be located in the Greater Boston area.
Why you might want to spend your summer with us:
We are a data-driven, experimental business incubator. We study why things make money on the web, so that we, too, can make money on the web. We’re actually pretty good at it. We do all of the buzzwords: big data, growth hacking, disruption—well, maybe not disruption. We kind of fly under the radar, which is just the way we like it.
Okay, so why would I go to a tech incubator instead of an ad agency?
Good question. You’d probably come here if you were interested in studying how people respond to design decisions. We do a lot of a/b testing and other kinds of design analysis—just like the biggest agencies and all of the largest online companies like Amazon, Facebook and Netflix. If you want real-world, first-hand experience, doing things that they aren’t teaching you in school, you should send us an email.
That actually sounds… really cool!
We agree. So, you should drop everything and send us your resume and portfolio samples right away. Talk to you soon!
Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a couple of full-time web design interns (paid) for the coming summer. Successful candidates will have some education and/or practical experience with graphic design and basic website coding, as demonstrated by a portfolio site.
Expertise in Illustrator, Photoshop, or Indesign is a must.
Things You’ll Like About Cogo Labs:
- We value and encourage creative thinking & intellectual curiosity.
- There are no silos here: you’ll have a very clear understanding of how your work matters to the company.
- You’ll find interesting new challenges every day on the forefront of online marketing.
- You’ll be part of a passionate, diverse team with broad skills and interests.
- We have fun! Frequent company outings, lunches, and parties.
- We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a relaxed work environment with plenty of perks.
Back to top