Summer 2017 Engineering Internships
Cogo Labs is the technology-driven incubator behind some of the Boston area’s fastest-growing web companies. Our proprietary technologies for algorithmic marketing, data mining and quantitative business analytics enable us to guide start-ups from inception to profitability and beyond.
Cogo Labs, a start-up accelerator in Cambridge’s Kendall Square, is hiring entrepreneurial & outgoing Engineering Interns for summer 2017.
In our internship program, you’ll work with other engineers, analysts, and designers to create your own web-facing start-up company from scratch. Really! If you like startups and the newest web technologies and entrepreneurship, and you want to actually build something real over the summer, there is no better place for you to be.
Applicants must live or currently be located in the Greater Boston area.
Who You Are:
- You are a smart, collaborative Junior (2018 grad) pursuing a degree in Computer Science.
- You are fluent in at least one programming languages (Java, C, Python, Ruby, Perl, PHP, etc) and willing to learn Ruby or Python on the job.
- You don’t want to just push buttons—you want the freedom to explore ideas and create interesting solutions to complex problems.
- Experience with SQL databases is a plus!
Things You’ll Like About Cogo Labs:
- We value and encourage creative thinking & intellectual curiosity.
- There are no silos here: you’ll have a very clear understanding of how your work matters to the company.
- You’ll find interesting new challenges every day on the forefront of online marketing.
- You’ll be part of a passionate, diverse team with broad skills and interests.
- We have fun! Frequent company outings, lunches, and parties.
- We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a relaxed work environment with plenty of perks.
Meet Some of Cogo Labs's Employees
Senior DevOps Engineer
Milo’s job as a Senior DevOps Engineer charges him with keeping all of Cogo Labs’ computer systems up and running every hour of every day.
Back to top