Summer 2017 Data Analyst Internships
Cogo Labs is the technology-driven incubator behind some of the Boston area’s fastest-growing web companies. Our proprietary technologies for algorithmic marketing, data mining and quantitative business analytics enable us to guide start-ups from inception to profitability and beyond.
Cogo Labs, a start-up accelerator in Kendall Square, needs entrepreneurial & outgoing Data Analyst Interns for summer 2017.
In our internships program, you’ll work with other analysts and engineering interns to create a web-facing start-up company from scratch. Really! If you like startups and big data and marketing and entrepreneurship, and you want to actually create something over the summer, there is no better place for you to be.
Applicants must live or currently be located in the Greater Boston area.
Who You Are:
- You are a junior (2018 grad) pursing a Bachelor’s degree in Math, Economics, Computer Science, Statistics, or Marketing.
- You have the flexibility and self-motivation to thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial culture.
- You are eager to develop your skills in SQL and Python.
- You’re comfortable communicating and collaborating with others.
- Bonus points for previous experience with Google Adwords or other online marketing analytics.
Things You’ll Like About Cogo Labs:
- We value and encourage creative thinking & intellectual curiosity.
- There are no silos here: you’ll have a very clear understanding of how your work matters to the company.
- You’ll find interesting new challenges every day on the forefront of online marketing.
- You’ll be part of a passionate, diverse team with broad skills and interests.
- We have fun! Frequent company outings, lunches, and parties.
- We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a relaxed work environment with plenty of perks.
Meet Some of Cogo Labs's Employees
Senior DevOps Engineer
Milo’s job as a Senior DevOps Engineer charges him with keeping all of Cogo Labs’ computer systems up and running every hour of every day.
Back to top