Cogo Labs is the technology-driven incubator behind some of the Boston area’s fastest-growing web companies. Our proprietary technologies for algorithmic marketing, data mining and quantitative business analytics enable us to guide start-ups from inception to profitability and beyond.
Interested in transforming the consumer finance industry? Uplift Financial is looking for you!
About Uplift Financial
Uplift Financial is simplifying the complicated world of credit and helping users strengthen their financial health. Uplift Financial is incubating within the Cogo Labs venture accelerator. Uplift is a venture-backed, revenue-generating business, located in the heart of Cambridge, MA.
Uplift is an online marketing business and is seeking candidates who are comfortable managing online marketing metrics. The position sits within the Analytics team, the engine of growth for Uplift, and reports to the Director of Analytics.
As a Quantitative Data Analyst, you’ll run and grow a new revenue line. You’ll design and implement marketing programs, manage performance, and use the insights you gain to drive growth in user engagement and revenue.
The Uplift environment is very experiment driven and you will be encouraged to explore and test new ideas. The combination of your expertise and ideas will have a direct and immediate impact on the Uplift business.
Day to day work will include devising new algorithms to better target consumers, profiling consumers utilizing consumer and business intelligence data, testing new campaign designs, managing marketing infrastructure, and developing growth and engagement forecasts.
Benefits of Uplift:
- Unmatched opportunity for growth: We believe in letting people grow as quickly as they can.
- A fun, supportive culture.
- An ability to make an immediate impact.
- Catered lunches and a fully stocked kitchen.
- Commuting benefits like parking and T.
- Equity compensation.
Qualifications we are seeking:
- A bachelor’s in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics.
- Experience with Python & SQL.
- The flexibility & self-motivation to thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial culture.
- The ability to make a strong case when presenting findings & recommendations, while remaining receptive to feedback.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Passions and interests outside of work – you aren’t just your resume.
- Bonus points for previous experience with online marketing analytics.
Back to top