Cogo Labs is the technology-driven incubator behind some of the Boston area’s fastest-growing web companies. Our proprietary technologies for algorithmic marketing, data mining and quantitative business analytics enable us to guide start-ups from inception to profitability and beyond.
Cogo is looking for a Compliance Administrator who will help implement and maintain systems and processes designed to ensure that the day-to-day operations of our Portfolio companies are conducted in compliance with laws, regulations, and internal policies. This position is administrative in nature but requires a high degree of independence and business-level awareness.
What you would do:
You will work with our Compliance Team to monitor key activities and review procedures, disclosures, scripts, and other consumer-facing materials to ensure their compliance with regulations and procedures. You’ll handle any outsourced activity necessary to monitor and maintain compliance, conduct periodic internal reviews & audits, and help resolve issues as appropriate. You’ll also maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as internal audits, complaints received, or investigation outcomes.
What to expect from Cogo:
- Independence and autonomy: You worked hard to learn what you know; we’re not about to stand over your shoulder and watch you work.
- Flexibility and novelty: Your role will define itself over time, as you learn which problems you’re uniquely capable of solving.
- Unmatched opportunity: We believe in letting people grow as quickly as they can. Today’s new-grad hires are tomorrow’s leaders.
- A fun, supportive culture: Happy employees are the most successful. We take care of our own, and not just because it’s good business.
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrated administrative experience, with the aptitude to interact effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizing tasks while maintaining a high level of responsiveness and attention to detail.
- High degree of confidentiality and trustworthiness.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- BS/BA degree preferred.
Extra points if you have:
- Paralegal or clerking experience
Things You’ll Like About Cogo Labs:
- We value and encourage creative thinking & intellectual curiosity.
- There are no silos here: you’ll have a very clear understanding of how your work matters to the company.
- You’ll find interesting new challenges every day on the forefront of online marketing.
- You’ll be part of a passionate, diverse team with broad skills and interests.
- We have fun! Frequent company outings, lunches, and parties.
- We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a relaxed work environment with plenty of perks.
Back to top