Ad Operations Coordinator
Cogo Labs is the technology-driven incubator behind some of the Boston area’s fastest-growing web companies. Our proprietary technologies for algorithmic marketing, data mining and quantitative business analytics enable us to guide start-ups from inception to profitability and beyond.
At Cogo Labs, we build startup companies from scratch.
We’re not venture capitalists — we’re a collaborative team of entrepreneurs using innovative tools, big data, and intellectual curiosity to build a platform that spins up successful online businesses, fast.
As our Ad Operations Coordinator, you will play a major part in making sure the teams within our incubator are getting the operational and process-driven support they need to optimize their campaign initiatives and growth. You’ll work closely with the Account Management team to manage and monitor campaign distribution. You’ll organize and set up campaign materials, trouble-shooting configurations and reporting discrepancies. You’ll also help build upon existing processes, looking for ways to improve our operational efficiency.
If you are a detail-oriented, highly-organized, and self-motivated individual who wants to learn and grow a career at the forefront of digital marketing, look no further!
What you can expect from Cogo:
- Independence and autonomy. You worked hard to learn what you know; we’re not about to stand over your shoulder and watch you work.
- Flexibility and novelty. Your role will define itself over time, as you learn which problems you’re uniquely capable of solving.
- Unmatched opportunity. We believe in letting people grow as quickly as they can. Today’s new-grad hires are tomorrow’s leaders.
- A fun, supportive culture. Happy employees are the most successful. We take care of our own, and not just because it’s good business.
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years’ professional experience
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Willingness and eagerness to learn
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize tasks across disciplines
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and and extremely adaptive environment
- Knowledge of basic HTML coding preferred, but not required
Things You’ll Like About Cogo Labs:
- We value and encourage creative thinking & intellectual curiosity.
- There are no silos here: you’ll have a very clear understanding of how your work matters to the company.
- You’ll find interesting new challenges every day on the forefront of online marketing.
- You’ll be part of a passionate, diverse team with broad skills and interests.
- We have fun! Frequent company outings, lunches, and parties.
- We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a relaxed work environment with plenty of perks.
Meet Some of Cogo Labs's Employees
Senior DevOps Engineer
Milo’s job as a Senior DevOps Engineer charges him with keeping all of Cogo Labs’ computer systems up and running every hour of every day.
Back to top