Senior Account Executive, Chicago
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, the Senior Account Executive is responsible for aggressively building a pipeline and deliver revenue as well as expanding the Cofense market share within the assigned target account list.
• Exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals to continue our explosive growth.
• Target Strategic F1000 accounts with orchestrated sales campaigns
• Build relationships with key decision-makers within the Security and Infrastructure teams in Key Accounts
• Prospecting, technical presentation and demonstration, pipeline management and a demonstrated ability to close.
• The position will require regular travel, as well as the ability to represent our company at events.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
• Expertise in managing sales opportunities from prospect to closure
• Ability to orchestrate complex sales pursuits within large strategic accounts.
• Experience leveraging Exec staff and other internal key Cofense employees to further sales efforts
• Excellent negotiation, presentation and communication skills
• Capability to present technical information to a variety of audiences
• Demonstrated ability to forecast and manage information using SalesForce.com
• Extensive contacts in the information security field
• Ability to manage multiple high priority tasks to successful completion
• Ability to work in a fast paced, geographically dispersed organization
• Ability to travel a minimum of 30%
Education and/or Experience
• 4 Year Bachelor of Arts or Science degree preferred
• 8+ years successful experience in outside sales of information security services or products
The above statements are neither intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be a listing of all of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job. This job description is not a contract of employment, either express or implied. Employment with Cofense will be voluntarily entered into and your employment is considered at will. Cofense reserves the right to alter the job description at any time without notice.
Cofense is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis [protected class] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable national, federal, state or local laws and ordinances. We adhere to these commitments in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, and discipline.
Back to top