Sales Development Representative
Reporting to the Director of Inside Sales, the Sales Development Representative, will be responsible for timely follow up on inbound leads from our website, trade shows, and other marketing-based activities.
- Qualify inbound leads from a variety of marketing sources – then follow up with immediate phone call and email campaign to set meetings and product demonstrations for our Account Executive team.
- Explain our product suite to leads with interest.
- Handle prospect objections in a professional manner.
- Learn technical aspects of Cofense products, as well as general concepts of cybersecurity.
- Employ a variety of sales tactics to learn how to craft a conversation.
- Can-do-attitude, high energy – with a “let’s get this job done” mentality.
- Covering time zones EST to CST. Expected work hours will be 7-4 with an hour lunch break.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong communication skills.
- Extraordinary attention to detail.
- Ability to conduct sustained sales campaigns.
- Capability to present technical information in concise manner.
- Ability to travel a minimum of 10%.
The above statements are neither intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be a listing of all of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job. This job description is not a contract of employment, either express or implied. Employment with Cofense will be voluntarily entered into and your employment is considered at will. Cofense reserves the right to alter the job description at any time without notice.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent level of field experience
Cofense is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis [protected class] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable national, federal, state or local laws and ordinances. We adhere to these commitments in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, and discipline.
Back to top