IT Systems Administrator II
- Leesburg, VA
Reporting to the IT Support Manager, the IT Systems Administrator II assists in supporting Cofense corporate and lab infrastructure, applications, systems, and networks. This is a dynamic position with opportunities for advancement in one of technologies fastest growing companies.
- On-site and remote end-user device support; automation, configuration, installation, and maintenance of end-user device equipment.
- Manage the day to day operations, enhancements, and implementation of company collaboration services
- User onboarding, offboarding, and training
- Timely resolution of assigned initiatives and tasks
- Knowledge Base (KB) documentation updates.
The above statements are neither intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be a listing of all of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job. This job description is not a contract of employment, either express or implied. Employment with Cofense will be voluntarily entered into and your employment is considered at will. Cofense reserves the right to alter the job description at any time without notice.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Demonstrates Cofense’s values, and vision
- Articulates opinions on IT administration matters
- Displays an attitude of understanding and tolerance for other’s opinions by being diplomatic
- Conveys fundamental aspects of job through verbal and written communications
- Effectively changes and meets deadlines as they evolve
- Observes quality standards
- Gives and receives information in well-defined situations
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors degree
- Professional Certification in at least one major technology provider
- MCSA/MCSE, VCP, CCNA/CCNE, Network+, Security+, A+,CISSP, AWS Architect
- Minimum 2+ years’ IT support or customer service experience
- Experience with;
- Corporate Network Troubleshooting
- Desktop/Laptop Support
- At least one major operating system
- Windows | Mac OS | Linux | Android / iOS
- Working experience with one cloud service
- AWS, VMware, Azure, or o365 Services
- Working knowledge PowerShell or python
- Virtual server management
- Ability to travel to remote offices
- Other duties as assigned
Cofense is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis [protected class] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable national, federal, state or local laws and ordinances. We adhere to these commitments in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, and discipline.
Back to top