Account Executive UK and Europe
- London, United Kingdom
Reporting to the VP Sales Europe, the Account Executive, UK and Europe is responsible for expanding the Cofense market share in the UK and Europe.
- Exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Build relationships with key decision-makers in information security departments and IT across a variety of industries.
- Sales at CIO / CISO / and Head of Infrastructure level
- Present technical and business messaging, presentation, and demonstration
- Self-starter with ability to clearly engage a message, generate interest, create meetings, and manage associated pipeline.
- Demonstrable track record of closing Enterprise opportunities from $200k to $1m.
- The position will require regular travel, as well as the ability to represent our company at events.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Motivated and tenacious individual ready to take a proven technical solution and managed service to market.
- Cofense are an established Gartner top right MQ vendor with a large customer base and strong brand. The role requires a start-up mentality to drive activity to open up new accounts.
- Expertise in managing sales opportunities from prospect to closure.
- Ability to provide live and web-based demonstrations of the Cofense solution without sales engineer support (though SE support is available as needed)
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and communication skills
- Capability to present technical information to a variety of audiences
- Demonstrated ability to forecast and manage information using SalesForce.com
- Ability to manage and cultivate an extensive list of contacts in the information security field
- Ability to manage multiple high priority tasks to successful completion
- Ability to work in a fast paced, geographically dispersed organisation
- Experience of closing business in Europe
- Ability to travel regularly across Europe.
- French and / or German at business level ideal.
- Ability to run efficient technical sales process including POC and Close Plans and run cycles in a controlled fashion.
- Ability to work a direct touch sales campaign with end user, partner, or system integrator whilst maintaining control and access to end user.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree preferred
- 5 years + successful experience in external sales of information security services or products
- Hands-on experience in providing information security services
- Experience as a presenter on information security topics at conferences and events preferred.
- Knowledge of the sales training and methodologies needed to manage a complex sales cycle to conclusion (TAS / MH / MEDDPIC / KARRASS)
Cofense is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis [protected class] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable national, federal, state or local laws and ordinances. We adhere to these commitments in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, and discipline.
Back to top