Account Executive, Australia
- Melbourne, Australia
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Account Executive is responsible for new business sales in the Australia and New Zealand Region.
- Exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Build relationships with key decision-makers in information security departments and IT across a variety of industries.
- Sales at CIO / CISO / and Head of SOC level
- Self-starter with ability to clearly articulate a message, generate interest, create meetings, and manage associated pipeline.
- Demonstrable track record of closing Enterprise opportunities from $200k to $1m.
- The position will require up to 40% regular travel in the future (post COVID), as well as the ability to represent our company at events.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Motivated and tenacious individual ready to take a proven technical solution and managed service to market.
- Experience in outcome-based selling of managed services is desirable
- Ability to work a direct touch sales campaign with end user, partner, or system integrator whilst maintaining control and access to end user.
- Expertise in managing sales opportunities from prospecting to closure.
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and communication skills
- Capability to present technical information to a variety of audiences
- Demonstrated ability to forecast and manage information using SalesForce.com
- Ability to manage and cultivate an extensive list of contacts in the information security field
- Ability to manage multiple high priority tasks to successful completion
- Ability to work in a fast paced, geographically dispersed organisation
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree preferred
- Experience in working for software startups
- 5 years + successful experience in external sales of information security services or products
- Hands-on experience in providing information security services
- Experience as a presenter on information security topics at conferences and events preferred.
- Knowledge of the sales training and methodologies needed to manage a complex sales cycle to conclusion (TAS / MH / MEDDPIC / KARRASS)
Cofense is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis [protected class] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable national, federal, state or local laws and ordinances. We adhere to these commitments in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, and discipline.
Back to top