Coda started with an observation: In a world full of applications, why do documents and spreadsheets still run everything? And why haven't they been meaningfully updated in over 50 years? Coda is a new doc that's familiar and flexible like the documents you're used to, but comes with building blocks you can combine to create docs as powerful as apps. It's a big product with an even bigger mission. And we need your help to spread the word! We're backed by some of the Valley's leading venture capitalists, and have assembled a world-class team across offices in San Francisco, Mountain View, and Seattle, and remote employees all over the US. In fact, all our jobs are open in any location across the US. Here's a quick overview of what we do.
About the Role
At Coda, we know the value of unique perspectives and voices when it comes to working with customers and each other. We give our Customer Success Managers a voice in building the future of work with an outstanding team who believe that everyone can make something incredible with Coda.
You will report into the Manager of Strategic Customer Success, and will work with some of our biggest clients to build advocacy and awareness.
In this role you will:
- Solve client problems using Coda: Help our biggest customers transform their workflow from messy spreadsheets and mis-fitted tools into elegant Coda docs / apps that are built for their unique way of doing things.
- Advocate for Coda: Thoughtfully position Coda in every interaction with our clients, highlighting the benefits relevant to different use-cases.
- Work with the sales team: You'll partner with sales to ensure customer happiness and retention.
- Be the voice of the customer to the rest of Coda: You'll source and bring feedback to Product Managers, Designer, and Engineers to improve Coda.
You may be a great fit for this role if:
- You have managed and deepened client relationships for 3+ years (in Customer Success or similar roles)
- You are more on the 'technical' side of Customer Success - you're who your peers would ask to build complex models, or implement a technical product.
- Deep familiarity with configuring Excel or common workplace productivity tools.
- Love to creatively handle the challenges that customers bring to you
- Care just as much as we do about customer outcomes (whether by digging into the data or through a clever new way to look at a problem)
How we care for our Codans!
Starting on your first day of employment, Coda offers a wide range of benefits and perks that support eligible employees and their family members. Some of our benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Optional Remote or in-office work
- Commuter Benefits
- Cell & Internet Subsidy
- Lunch Subsidy
- Fitness Subsidy
- Parental Leave
- Annual Educational Stipend
At Coda, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. Coda believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.