Solution Architect - Implementation
Coda is a rapidly growing startup that’s reinventing the doc. It’s crazy to us that documents and spreadsheets have been running the world for the last 40 years, but haven’t meaningfully changed to meet the needs of the modern workforce. Coda is an entirely new experience that feels familiar, but is as elegant and powerful as any app. Our maker community has built docs to be their most productive, run their businesses, and to build their brands. We need your help to spread the word!
We're backed by some of the Valley's leading venture capitalists, and have assembled a world-class team across offices in San Francisco, Mountain View, and Seattle, and remote employees all over the US.
About this role
Coda is looking for fantastic makers to join our Solutions team ー individuals who are world class in identifying and unpacking the key problems that plague how teams operate and can build a Coda solution that addresses it. As a Solutions Architect focused on client implementations, you’ll have a unique opportunity work with some of the over 25,000 teams using the product to help turn their productivity dreams into a reality. You’ll be a mix of product ninja, project manager, and adoption expert ー helping our customers develop and deploy high value strategic projects.
What you’ll be working on
- Help customers with problems big and small to concept out and design their ideal solution.
- Transform customer workflows from messy spreadsheets and mis-fitted tools into elegant Coda docs / apps that are built for their unique way of doing things.
- Run a tight project, managing internal and external team members and driving milestones forward.
- Develop and execute onboarding programs the ease the transition of new users to customer solutions.
- Turn Makers into advocates ー taking their unique approach and templatizing for new customer engagements.
- Capture and synthesize product feedback related to a given solution, making recommendations that increase their appeal or usability.
Thing you’re skilled in
- Proficiency in Excel, Sheets, SQL, or other spreadsheet/database tools used to structure data
- You have owned and deepened client relationships.
- Track record of building useful tools, either for your own productivity or for the needs of your team
- Experience working alongside sales and account management teams to develop solutions for clients.
Back to top