Software Engineer - DevOps
Documents and spreadsheets have remained relatively unchanged for the last 40 years and yet these paradigms still largely dominate how businesses and people operate. We're taking a fresh approach and empowering anyone to start with something as simple as a document and easily involve this into a powerful, connected application. We believe this will be game-changing and influence the paradigms of the next 40 years.
- Manage the stability, operation, scalability, and automation of our critical production build & deployment pipelines.
- Get the opportunity to work with ground breaking technologies including AWS Cloud, Kubernetes, Snowflake, and Terraform
- Build solid test automation tools & frameworks.
- Integrate third-party systems & tools into our data stack and primary application services.
- Independently troubleshoot complex systems and environments including applications, networking components and develop scripts, applications, and processes to improve system stability.
- Coordinate with other technical staff to implement changes to our tool stack and relevant systems.
- Setup, configure and maintain public, private cloud infrastructure.
- Setup, configure and maintain monitoring tools.
- Work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment across multiple geo-located offices (locations in Seattle, San Francisco, and Mountain View)
- Help ensure our teams maintain a rapid pace of smooth daily development & deployment experiences.
- Participate in the engineering teams' on-call rotations for customer support and tools, critical data infrastructure, and deployment systems.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and enjoy collaborating with others
- Are driven, can work independently, have a strong sense of ownership, and thrive when challenged.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of industry experience in a software engineering role and have a software engineering degree or equivalent experience
- Have hands-on experience working building high scale & distributed web-based systems on Cloud infrastructures such as AWS, Azure or similar Cloud-based environments.
- Have experience with distributed architectures/systems with optimized and scalable software that operates on a large number of nodes.
- Have knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
This role can work from San Francisco, CA, Mountain View, CA, Bellevue, WA, or Remote
Back to top