- Generate ideas, from foundational concepts with big ripple effects to small UI interactions, with fellow designers, product managers, and developers. Bring a user focus to these brainstorming sessions.
- Quickly iterate on concepts to bring them to life.
- Prototype interactions in design tools like Figma, high fidelity with prototyping tools like Framer or by working tightly with the development team, or even by digging into the code yourself (if you are comfortable).
- Oversee the build process with developers in a tight feedback loop.
- Conduct user research and usability testing to discover the problems we need to focus on and to validate design changes.
- Critique and iterate on design ideas with other team members, proactively opening up your own ideas for critique.
- Partner with us to develop a visual language that is consistent, clear, and understandable across platforms. Work in interaction details that make the product not only usable but also enjoyable to use.
- Help us mold our culture into one that relentlessly focuses on the people who will use it, encouraging design thinking across the organization.
- Demonstrated success distilling complex tools down to simple and elegant experiences for end-users
- Ability to effectively influence and advise engineering, product, and go-to-market teams to make design-centered decisions
- Proven to have a refined aesthetic sense and can both work within and expand the visual style of the product
- Possesses a curious mind, and is not afraid to get in and start tinkering to make things better
- Owner mentality and willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Cares deeply about teammates and actively works to uplift and improve the team and the team's culture
- A sense of humor!
- Enjoys "geeking out" around productivity apps
- 5+ years of design experience
*PLEASE SUBMIT A PORTFOLIO (AND PASSWORD IF PASSWORD PROTECTED) - this is crucial for our application review*
This role can work from San Francisco, Mountain View, Bellevue or remotely.
Back to top