Coda is a rapidly growing startup that’s reinventing the doc. It’s crazy to us that documents and spreadsheets have been running the world for the last 40 years, but haven’t meaningfully changed to meet the needs of the modern workforce. Coda is an entirely new experience that feels familiar, but is as elegant and powerful as any app. Our maker community has built docs to be their most productive, run their businesses, and to build their brands. We need your help to spread the word!
We're backed by some of the Valley's leading venture capitalists, and have assembled a world-class team across offices in San Francisco, Mountain View, and Seattle, and remote employees all over the US.
About this role
Coda is looking for a Partnerships Manager to nurture and grow our ecosystem through product integrations and new distribution channels.
In 2018, Coda launched our partner platform ー releasing our first public APIs, a partnership with Zapier, and our first native integrations (aka Packs). Since then, we’ve continued to expand our ecosystem ー building Packs to unlock new use cases for Coda users. From new opportunities to more deeply integrate our product, to the development of reseller relationships, to the bundling of content into existing distribution channels, there's no shortage of opportunities to expand the potential of Coda.
This role will require the creative positioning of a new product in a changing landscape, in addition to technical know-how and a sharp attention to detail. Someone who's successful in this role will be able to assess and prioritize partner opportunities, grow relationships that enable those opportunities, and define and execute strategies that increase our ecosystem’s scale.
What you’ll be working on
- Develop the foundations of our partnership strategy, including how we onboard and collaborate with product and development partners.
- Identify and develop compelling partner-oriented solutions with Coda, combining integrations with core Coda use cases
- Develop joint business plans with partners, plan and forecast growth for key channel and partner accounts.
- Drive co-marketing and promotion opportunities that generate new interest in Coda
- Bring feedback on partner pain-points and uncertainties to the product team, to improve Coda's features and functionality
Thing you’re skilled in
- 5+ years of Partnership / Business Development experience focused on SaaS or marketplace / platforms
- Deep familiarity with docs, sheets, and other common productivity tools.
- Experience managing a large and diverse partner portfolio ー including strategic accounts and small development shops
- You can find and nurture new opportunities - developing strategy, finding partners, working with product, and going-to-market are normal activities for you
Back to top