Managed Accounts Customer Success Manager
Coda is a rapidly growing startup in the enterprise SaaS sector, building a platform that lets individuals build documents as powerful as applications.
We're backed by some of the Valley's leading venture capitalists, and have assembled a world-class team across offices in San Francisco, Mountain View, and Seattle. Here's a quick overview of what we do.
About the role:
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to partner with our highest-priority clients to help their users succeed with Coda. In this role, you'll work alongside our customers, combining your Coda know-how with your understanding of your client’s needs, to build solutions that solve their business problems and delight them.
Coda is defining a new category of productivity in the workplace, so this role will require the creative positioning of a new product in a changing landscape, in addition to technical ability, and keen attention to detail. This role has opportunity for rapid career development and expansion.
This position is ideally someone who is willing to work from Silicon Valley when the COVID-19 pandemic ends; for the time being we are all remote as a company, until at least Spring of 2021. (We have offices in Bellevue, Mountain View, and San Francisco.)
Responsibilities for this role:
- Solve client problems using Coda: Help our biggest customers transform their workflow from messy spreadsheets and mis-fitted tools into elegant Coda docs / apps that are built for their unique way of doing things
- Implement the solutions you build: From the beginning the relationship to overseeing ongoing successful team use, you’ll translate the client’s vision into a reality with Coda. This will involve buildings docs with and sometimes for them, so a knowledge of Coda, or an excitement to learn it to its fullest potential, is imperative
- Advocate throughout implementation: Thoughtfully position Coda in every interaction with the client, highlighting the benefits relevant to different use-cases
- Work closely with the Sales Team: You’ll partner sales to ensure customer happiness and retention
- Bring customer feedback to the Product Team: You’ll have the opportunity to bring the voice of our customers to Product Managers, Designer, and Engineers to improve Coda's features and functionality
- Technical doc support: working alongside our Customer Champion team, you'll act as a primary point of contact for customers' in-depth questions, and guide them towards solutions within the product
- You have owned and deepened client relationships
- You are more on the 'technical' side of sales and account management - the person peers would go to to build complex models, or implement a technical product
- Deep familiarity with Excel and/or common workplace productivity tools
- Experience working alongside sales and account management teams to develop solutions for clients
Back to top