As a Recruiter you'll be a key part of our small but powerful talent organization. You'll have an opportunity to drive all aspects of recruiting, including but not limited to sourcing, pitching, branding, and key programs. In this role, you'll drive all hiring activities and strategies for our budding GTM org and will help build out strategic initiatives for the team. You'll interact with every part of the business, building diverse and talented teams.
Coda was founded by two veteran entrepreneurs, Shishir Mehrotra, who previously ran product and engineering at YouTube, and Alex DeNeui, co-founder of DocVerse (acq by Google). The company is backed by Reid Hoffman (Greylock), Hemant Taneja (General Catalyst), and other top investors.
- Drive hiring strategies and pipeline
- Become a power user of Coda and Greenhouse to drive efficiency in the recruiting process
- Build a deep understanding of our teams and forge strong relationships with those team members and hiring managers
- Drive accountability with internal teams to ensure a smooth, enjoyable hiring experience for candidates and interviewers alike
- Regularly analyze and report on our recruiting pipeline to hiring managers and periodically to the entire company
- Coordinate onboarding for all new Codans
- Research, identify, and develop relationships with prospective candidates through targeted research, passive outreach, industry networking, and internal sources
- Developing our employment brand and utilizing it to drive inbound interest for Coda
- Diversity and inclusion programs
- Evaluating inbound candidates
- Supporting the team with outbound efforts including career fairs, tech talks, conferences and sourcing
- Collaborating with the broader team to implement company-wide events and policies to build a strong, united culture around our mission and values
- Incredibly organized and conscientious, with a strong track record of execution and follow-through
- Passion for providing best-in-class candidate experiences
- Stellar attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Quick learner, with the ability to pattern-match and improve on ideas
- Demonstrated integrity, maturity, professionalism, and sensitivity
- A sense of humor!
- Bachelor's degree
This role can work from anywhere in the US!
Back to top