Coda is a rapidly growing startup building a platform that enables people to build docs as powerful as apps. We're backed by some of the Valley's leading venture capitalists, and have assembled a world-class team across offices in San Francisco, Mountain View, and Seattle. Here's a quick overview of what we do.
We are looking for an Account Executive to help close new business with some of our largest potential customers and accelerate our vision to reinvent productivity. We're still very early in the company's mission, so this is an exciting time to join our ambitious startup and to make a broad impact - both in defining our sales process, and affecting company culture.
Our Growth team works with the largest, most complex deployments of Coda. Our goal is to ensure successful acquisition and adoption of Coda across teams and functions through high-touch engagements that quickly scale.
- Pitch and close new accounts, to go from qualified lead to active deployment of the product
- Be a consultative seller of Coda. We're an early stage company, so this is not a "rinse and repeat" sales role. You will help define the tactics and narratives that are the most successful to land new business
- Understand Coda (the product) deeply, so as to identify great use cases and build bespoke solutions to drive account adoption
- Negotiate contract terms with clients - including detailed redlining of contracts and tracking of pipeline statistics
- Measure and report out on the impact of activities on a regular basis to the broader team
- Experience in SaaS sales - managing towards a quota, with high performance against targets
- Extensive experience managing customer accounts - via in-person, telephone, and email support
- Ability to empathize with the pain points of potential clients - and to inspire them to adopt Coda to solve their business problems
- Startup experience preferred but not required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Back to top