Who We Are
Clutch is an established and rapidly growing startup, based in Dupont Circle, Washington DC. Our goal is to connect small and medium businesses with the agencies that can help them accomplish their business goals. How does this work? We conduct extensive research on agencies and software in an array of ever-expanding categories – advertising and marketing, web design and development, mobile app development, and IT solutions. We interview past clients to learn about the customer’s experience. We rate the agencies and software based on our findings.
We are the leading online source for research, ratings, and reviews for mobile application developers, and our role as the go-to source for authentic content on B2B services and solutions is expanding to include other IT and digital marketing segments. We're honored to be featured in the annual Inc. 5000 as one of the top 500 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., as well as in LinkedIn's Top 50 U.S. Startups.
Who We're Looking For
We’re looking for a product manager to join our product team and work directly with our Head of Product and the rest of our product and development teams. The successful candidate will help further our product goals by taking responsibility over one of our products.
Responsibilities will include maintaining a product roadmap, planning and documenting new projects, designing and clearly articulating features for developers, testing and providing feedback on development work, and supporting the broader team with product improvements and maintenance needs. We’re looking for detail-oriented individuals who are self-driven have a passion for digital products and have an interest in technology, product development, user experience and design.
What You’ll Do
- Help build and execute on a product roadmap that solves customer problems and has a positive impact on the business.
- Work closely with key internal partners, including product managers, developers, designers, analysts, marketers, editors and other operational teammates, to guide prioritization and ensure that product development is focused, impactful, and iterative.
- Oversee the design, development, and delivery of product improvements and new features, from inception to launch.
- Integrate user research, market research, and data analysis into the product development process to create experiences that our users love.
- Launch features on a regular basis to support a wide range of projects.
- Engage closely with the development team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Become an expert in your domain of the company (internal and external) to quickly determine the best way to put information together and provide guidance to the various teams
- Collaborate with and provide direction to multiple teams and indirect reports on direction, requirements, product & business needs while inspiring high-performance delivery.
- 1-3 years of hands-on product management experience.
- Proven success partnering with a diverse range of stakeholders to create and deliver complex systems and products in an evolving environment. Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong product sense and a passion for data-driven decision-making.
- Passion for great design; knowledge of what works, what doesn't, and why. Ability to manage complex projects with little direction and successfully see them through to completion.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- General understanding of technical architecture for complex and scalable web platforms.
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and effectively simplify and communicate them to a non-technical audience.
- Excellent collaboration skills and a strong teamwork mentality.
What We Offer
- A talented team that is invested in you and your professional success
- Clear career path and growth opportunities within the company
- Professional development program that focuses on both company and personal growth
Opportunity to Build Something
- Learn about product development, new technologies, project management, user experience, user research and design, all from first-hand experience
- Direct involvement in building a rapidly growing company
- Tangible impact from day one
- Ownership of projects
- Casual work environment
- Accessible office in Dupont Circle, on the Blue, Orange, Silver, and Red - - - - Metro lines
- Monthly team bonding activities
- Competitive Salary Health insurance (including dental and vision)
- Open vacation policy
- Commuter benefits
Back to top