Who We Are:
Clutch is an established and rapidly growing startup in Dupont Circle, Washington D.C. Our goal is to connect small and medium businesses with the agencies and software solutions that can help them accomplish their business goals.
How does this work? We conduct extensive research on agencies and software in an array of ever-expanding categories – advertising and marketing, web design and development, mobile app development, and IT solutions. We interview past clients to learn about the customer’s experience. We rate the agencies and software based on our findings.
We are the leading online source for research, ratings, and reviews for mobile application developers, and our role as the go-to source for authentic content on B2B services and solutions is expanding to include other IT and digital marketing segments.
We're honored to be featured in the annual Inc. 5000 as one of the top 500 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., as well as in LinkedIn's Top 50 U.S. Startups.
Who We're Looking For:
We seek entry-level full-time professionals to support our team with customer retention and engagement.
We help you build the skills you need to succeed at Clutch on the job. So, we want utility players who are self-driven, comfortable conducting outreach to recruit companies, and committed to building client relationships.
You’ll have a hand in growing a successful business from the ground up.
What You’ll Do:
As a company’s account manager, you are responsible for:
- Managing relationships with our existing customers
- Providing them with ongoing customer support
- Conducting client reference interviews and publishing the feedback on our site as validated reviews
- Proactively reaching out to reengage high value, unengaged clients
- Act as a Clutch subject matter expert and advise customer through Clutch knowledge and understanding customer’s goals
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Undergraduate degree and 0-3 years of industry experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence communicating over the phone
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strategic mindset
- Strong work ethic and ability to execute in an unstructured work environment
- Interest in growing a startup
- Tenacity and perseverance
- Desire to work in Washington, DC
What We Offer:
- A talented team that is invested in you and your professional success
- Clear career path and growth opportunities within the company
- Toastmasters membership
- Professional development book club and workshops that focuses on both company and personal growth
Opportunity to Build Something
- Direct involvement in building a piece of a rapidly growing company
- Tangible impact from day one
- Ownership of your own projects
- Casual work environment
- Accessible office in Dupont Circle, on the Blue, Orange, Silver and Red Metro lines
- Competitive Salary - $43,000 annually
- Health (medical, dental, vision) insurance
- 401K Plan
- Open vacation policy
- Commuter benefits
- Long-term and Short-term disability insurance
Back to top