Senior Database Engineer
Every day, Clover devices handle the core card and point-of-sale processing for hundreds of thousands of merchants. Behind the scenes, we operate a cloud platform providing processing, storage and collaboration for merchants, application developers, service providers and our merchants' customers. Our devices and platform form the backbone of millions of payment interactions between merchants and their customers daily.
To support all of this, we have a team of engineers working around the clock to ensure our systems remain operational, safe and secure. Right now we are looking to further scale our operation, and we are looking for a talented Sr Database Engineer to join our Operations Team. Clover is growing quickly and we are both scaling and sharding our existing databases. MySQL is used extensively at Clover.
- Advanced knowledge of database of SQL query and Indexing
- Provide deep technical support and problem resolution
- Monitor, optimize and allocate physical data storage for database systems
- Monitor and optimize system performance using index tuning, disk optimization, and other methods.
- Multi stage data replication across data centers
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain a database system
- Evaluate data analysis models and procedures
- Implement, configure, and troubleshoot database instances, replication, backup, partitions, storage, and access
- Understanding of disaster recovery and database backup procedures
- Understanding of data import/export procedures
- NoSQL Database - 5yrs
- Python automation - 5yrs
Back to top