- Colorado Springs, CO
Every day, Clover devices handle the core card and point-of-sale processing for hundreds of thousands of merchants. Behind the scenes, we operate a cloud platform providing processing, storage and collaboration for merchants, application developers, service providers and our merchants' customers. Our devices and platform form the backbone of millions of payment interactions between merchants and their customers daily. We are looking for somebody to join the team that is naturally curious about technology. We don't expect you to know everything, but you should have a positive attitude and willingness to jump in and learn something new.
We are looking for a self-starting and inquisitive Product Manager who is eager to help us expand our boarding/life-cycle and billing platforms which serve the hundreds of thousands of merchants that depend on it every day to run their businesses worldwide, and the Application developers contributing to the ecosystem.
- Define, drive, deliver the end-to-end billing and onboarding product lifecycles focused on Clover’s Billing platform and account boarding integrations.
- 5+ years of experience in a product management role
- Partner with constituents to research needs and define opportunities to reduce cost of service.
- Research and identify new features/functionalities across the billing platform and billing/boarding integrations.
- Define user requirements
- Coordinate with user research team
- Communicate requirements with design, engineering and product ops
- Review and prioritize backlog
- Attend sprint planning and communicate requirements with engineering & QE
- Establish product quality guidelines with QE
- Collaborate with content team on release notes and help content
- Coordinate releases with release management team
- Assist in building business cases (including opportunity sizing and financial analysis) to define, evaluate and prioritize competing opportunities to inform Clover’s roadmap
- Communicate rationale, prioritization and development status with product, engineering and other cross-functional stakeholders
- Proven track record of using data to influence requirements, design and implementation
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to think and lead complex projects simultaneously
- Analyze user feedback and data to optimize the user experience
- Evangelize Clover’s values and products across the team, Fiserv operations and partner/channel communities.
- Manage and develop a team of associate product managers and business analysts.
Nice to have:
- Flexible - comfortable in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Confident - comfortable presenting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Independent - Self starter able to directly and indirectly lead a group to deliver product requirements and ultimately a feature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
Back to top