Senior Product Marketing Manager
This is an opportunity to be a part of something big. Enterprise IT is going through the biggest change since the Internet happened in the 1990s. Huge numbers of enterprises are transitioning from traditional datacenters to cloud infrastructures, which gives them additional speed and agility. But when they make this transition, they find that they need a new kind of security product, one that works efficiently in cloud environments. This is what CloudPassage has invented.
We are looking for a product marketing manager who has experience marketing products in one or more of the following areas: IT security, cloud computing, IT application development and delivery processes (DevOps). Armed with this knowledge and your excellent communication skills, you will create sales tools and marketing materials that will help CloudPassage grow into a cloud security powerhouse.
- Write sales presentations, white papers, datasheets, solution briefs, blog posts, videos, contributed articles and social media content.
- Partner with the corporate marketing team to develop and deliver programs that improve awareness, consideration, and purchase across web, social platforms and user communities.
- Partner with sales enablement to develop and deliver product and solution training content for global sales teams
- Develop customer success stories through direct customer interaction.
- Define and manage end-to-end product launches with cross functional teams.
- Build a series of competitive sales tools.
- At least 5 years experience in outbound product marketing for B2B software or SaaS companies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Domain expertise in information security such as threat detection, vulnerability management, intrusion detection, security operations
- Domain experience in enterprise application development (DevOps) and infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) cloud environments.
At CloudPassage, we are all about making cloud computing more secure and agile for leading global enterprise companies by resolving the number one inhibitor to cloud adoption: security. This challenge requires smart, passionate, and creative people.
We invented agile security for modern infrastructure. Our platform protects the most critical business assets. Staying in front of the cloud security landscape is a huge challenge that requires expertise, creativity, hard work and intense collaboration.
Leading enterprises like Citrix, Salesforce.com and Adobe use CloudPassage to enhance their security and compliance posture, while remaining agile. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, CloudPassage is backed by Benchmark Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Meritech Capital Partners, Tenaya Capital, Shasta Ventures, Musea Ventures and other leading investors.
Top Reasons to Work With Us:
- CloudPassage is a growing, well funded company that is making a difference
- At the bleeding edge of security and technology
- There are a lot of smart people to work with!
- Great pay, benefits, and stock options
- Rapid career advancement (plenty of opportunity to take on additional responsibility with a fast growing company!)
- Opportunity to work with some of the biggest names for customers
- Opportunity to make an impact on customer's security issues
- Opportunity to work with “the best security tool” in the industry
- 50%-100% growth over the last 2 years
Meet Some of CloudPassage's Employees
Director of Sales Engineering
Deepak manages a team of CloudPassage’s sales engineers who support enterprise sales directors and West Coast customers. His goal is to expand the company’s customer base.
Back to top