Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: East Coast, closer to Virginia
Do you love solving problems, and love even more automating the solution so you never see the problem again? Are you interested in Docker, Mesos, service discovery, and 12-factor apps? Can you take your good idea, and lead the charge to develop it from concept to production?
At CloudPassage, we are all about making cloud computing more secure and agile for leading global enterprise companies by resolving the number one inhibitor to cloud adoption: security. We invented agile security for modern infrastructure. Our platform protects the most critical business assets. Staying in front of the cloud security landscape is a huge challenge that requires expertise, creativity, hard work and intense collaboration.
Leading enterprises like Citrix, Salesforce.com, and Adobe use CloudPassage to enhance their security and compliance posture while remaining agile. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, CloudPassage is backed by Benchmark Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and other leading investors. We want to bridge the gap between developers and traditional tech ops by building processes that provision, configure, deploy, and monitor our infrastructure. This role will focus on building a platform that allows us to scale up with customer demand while providing the best customer experience possible.
- Designing and implementing automation for orchestration of production and development systems.
- Working with both internal and external groups to ensure systems are effectively integrated, configured, managed and supported in production.
- Working in an agile environment.
- Keeping up with the latest trends, watching for new technology that can improve our workflow.
You're Great at...
- Running large SaaS on Amazon Web Services
- Automating and developing infrastructure as code
- Working with information security compliance programs such as SOC2, ISO 27001, FedRAMP, and PCI.
- Understanding of networking fundamentals.
- Git, Jira, Jenkins, and other managed workflows.
- You have an interest in start-ups
- You are an effective communicator
- You are very organized with a keen attention to detail
- You drive to succeed at a fast pace and continuously evolving environment
Why should you be part of the CloudPassage Engineering Team!
Engineering Technologies and Methodologies
- Mesos-Managed and Container based SaaS Infrastructure
- Big data (TB scale), NoSQL, Distributed systems, Horizontal scaling (Cassandra, Kafka, Elasticsearch, etc)
- Use of latest technologies for App development (Go, Ruby, Python, Java, etc)
- Github/open-source collaboration style of development
- Development methodologies that facilitate being nimble, as we attend to quick customer needs, as well as highly predictable as we build large capabilities that enable Enterprise customers.
- An organizational structure that fosters collaboration around Development, QA and DevOps functions.
- 50%-100% growth over the last 2 years
- Nextgen Workload Security
- Distributed and highly scalable
- Supports Public and Hybrid clouds
Meet Some of CloudPassage's Employees
Director of Sales Engineering
Deepak manages a team of CloudPassage’s sales engineers who support enterprise sales directors and West Coast customers. His goal is to expand the company’s customer base.
Back to top