Senior Development Engineer
As a Senior Development Engineer you will write high availability distributed services; will help curate a stack for large scale computing solution. You will work closely with Product Managers and Designers on Product strategy and solution implementation.
- You love distributed systems, and can program in Python/Ruby. You have had relevant (real) experience with NoSQL data modeling. Enterprise work with Java is in your background as well as an understanding of DevOps.
- BS/BA Degree in Computer Engineering
- 10+ years of software development experience, staying current on tech stack and tools.
- 5+ years experience with Python/Ruby,
- 3+ years experience with Java, Angular JS.
- Experience with one or more of the following is a plus (NoSQL, Kafka, ElasticSearch, Postgres, Cassandra)
- 3+ years experience developing applications for one or more of the following environments (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Compute Engine)
- Experience working with both onshore and offshore teams.
- You have deep understanding of REST API’s and web services technologies
- Demonstrated commitment to quality through continuous integration and test
- You have a proven track-record of integrating with scalable web applications
- You have a proficient understanding of computer operating system and application security.
- Experience with Puppet, Chef or other IT orchestration systems is a plus
At CloudPassage, we are all about making cloud computing more secure and agile for leading global enterprise companies by resolving the number one inhibitor to cloud adoption: security. This challenge requires smart, passionate, and creative people.
We invented agile security for modern infrastructure. Our platform protects the most critical business assets. Staying in front of the cloud security landscape is a huge challenge that requires expertise, creativity, hard work and intense collaboration.
Leading enterprises like Citrix, Salesforce.com and Adobe use CloudPassage to enhance their security and compliance posture, while remaining agile. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, CloudPassage is backed by Benchmark Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Meritech Capital Partners, Tenaya Capital, Shasta Ventures, Musea Ventures and other leading investors.
Why should you be part of the CloudPassage Engineering Team!
Engineering Technologies and Methodologies
- Mesos-Managed and Container based SaaS Infrastructure
- Big data (TB scale), NoSQL, Distributed systems, Horizontal scaling (Cassandra, Kafka, Elasticsearch, etc)
- Use of latest technologies for App development (Go, Ruby, AngularJS, Flux, Webpack, etc)
- Github/open-source collaboration style of development
- Development methodologies that facilitates being nimble, as we attend to quick customer needs, as well as highly predictable as we build large capabilities that enable Enterprise customers.
- An organizational structure that fosters collaboration around Development, QA and DevOps functions.
Meet Some of CloudPassage's Employees
Director of Sales Engineering
Deepak manages a team of CloudPassage’s sales engineers who support enterprise sales directors and West Coast customers. His goal is to expand the company’s customer base.
Back to top