Principal Product Marketing Manager
This is an opportunity to be a part of something big.
Enterprise IT is going through the biggest change since the Internet happened in the 1990s. Huge numbers of enterprises are transitioning from traditional datacenters to cloud infrastructures, which gives them additional speed and agility. But when they make this transition, they find that they need a new kind of security product, one that works efficiently in cloud environments. This is what CloudPassage has invented.
This position is a leadership role on our product marketing team where you will drive product and solution messaging for CloudPassage Halo. Armed with your existing knowledge of IT security, modern application architectures, and cloud environments, plus your excellent communication skills, you will create sales tools and marketing materials that will help CloudPassage grow into a cloud security powerhouse.
- Write sales presentations, white papers, datasheets, solution briefs, blog posts, videos, contributed articles and social media content.
- Partner with the corporate marketing team to develop and deliver programs that improve awareness, consideration, and purchase across web, social platforms and user communities.
- Develop and deliver product and solution training content for global sales teams.
- Develop customer success stories through direct customer interaction.
- Define and manage end-to-end product launches with cross functional teams.
- Build a series of competitive sales tools.
- At least 5 years experience in outbound product marketing for B2B software or SaaS companies
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and analytical skills.
- Domain expertise in IT security such as threat detection, vulnerability management, intrusion detection, network security.
- Knowledge of modern application development processes and tools (DevOps) and infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) cloud environments.
Top reasons to work with us
- CloudPassage is a growing, well-funded company that is making a difference
- At the bleeding edge of security and technology
- There are a lot of smart people to work with!
- Great pay, benefits, and stock options
- Tons of great snacks, stocked beer fridge and donut Thursdays
- Rapid career advancement (plenty of opportunity to take on additional responsibility with a fast growing company!)
- Opportunity to work with some of the biggest names for customers
- Opportunity to make an impact on customer's security issues
- Opportunity to work with “the best security tool” in the industry
- 50%-100% growth over the last 2 years
- Our office is located in San Francisco one block from AT&T Park and two blocks from the Caltrain station
Meet Some of CloudPassage's Employees
Director of Sales Engineering
Deepak manages a team of CloudPassage’s sales engineers who support enterprise sales directors and West Coast customers. His goal is to expand the company’s customer base.
Back to top