Lead DevOps Engineer
Do you love solving problems, and love even more automating the solution so you never see the problem again? Are you interested in Docker, Mesos, service discovery, and 12 factor apps? Can you take your good idea, and lead the charge to develop it from concept to production?
At CloudPassage, we are all about making cloud computing more secure and agile for leading global enterprise companies by resolving the number one inhibitor to cloud adoption: security. We invented agile security for modern infrastructure. Our platform protects the most critical business assets. Staying in front of the cloud security landscape is a huge challenge that requires expertise, creativity, hard work and intense collaboration.
- Designing and implementing automation for orchestration of production and development systems.
- Assisting in maintaining information security practices and procedures.
- Working with both internal and external groups to ensure systems are effectively integrated, configured, managed and supported in production.
- Working in an agile environment.
- Keeping up on the latest trends, watching for new technology that can improve our workflow.
- Communicating effectively with engineers, product managers, and upper management.
- Driving technology decisions, architecture, designs, time & budget estimates, and test strategies.
- Managing projects plans, work breakdown, risks & creative problem solving.
- Developing and evolving agile process improvements to optimize efficiency
- Working with a IaaS vendor such as: Amazon Web Services, Rackspace cloud or SoftLayer.
- Orchestrating server deployments and configuration.
- Working with information security compliance programs such as SOC2, ISO 27001, FedRAMP and PCI.
- Understanding of networking fundamentals.
- Git, Jira, Jenkins, and other managed workflows.
- You have an interest in startups
- You have passion for security
- You are an effective communicator
- You are very organized with a keen attention to detail
- You drive to succeed in a fast pace and continuously evolving environment
At CloudPassage, we are all about making cloud computing more secure and agile for leading global enterprise companies by resolving the number one inhibitor to cloud adoption: security. This challenge requires smart, passionate, and creative people.
We invented agile security for modern infrastructure. Our platform protects the most critical business assets. Staying in front of the cloud security landscape is a huge challenge that requires expertise, creativity, hard work and intense collaboration.
Leading enterprises like Citrix, Salesforce.com and Adobe use CloudPassage to enhance their security and compliance posture, while remaining agile. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, CloudPassage is backed by Benchmark Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Meritech Capital Partners, Tenaya Capital, Shasta Ventures, Musea Ventures and other leading investors.
Top Reasons to Work With Us:
- Mesos-Managed and Container based SaaS Infrastructure
- Big data (TB scale), NoSQL, Distributed systems, Horizontal scaling (Cassandra, Kafka, Elasticsearch, etc)
- Use of latest technologies for App development (Go, Ruby, AngularJS, Flux, Webpack, etc)
- Github/open-source collaboration style of development
- Development methodologies that facilitates being nimble, as we attend to quick customer needs, as well as highly predictable as we build large capabilities that enable Enterprise customers.
- An organizational structure that fosters collaboration around Development, QA and DevOps functions.
- 50%-100% growth over the last 2 years
Back to top