Inside Sales Director
Reporting to the Global Head of Sales Operations, the Inside Sales Director will oversee both Inside Sales Representatives (revenue closure) and Sales Development Representatives (demand generation).
If you're a good fit for this position, you already know most of what is required, and have a solid Point of View on how to be successful. The successful candidate will bring a clear blend of enterprise market-facing expertise, operational savvy, and desire to advance their team in their careers.
- Lead and Manage the Inside Sales / Sales Development Organization to goals, objectives and quota achievement
- Recruit, hire, train, motivate, and coach staff
- Manage outside tele-prospecting agencies for lead generation
- Monitor and refine sales lead processes and metrics
- Manage territory assignment
- Ensure the effective use of Salesforce.com and all other tool sets
- Compile reports, modify as needed
- Proactively work to improve the cadence and productivity of the team
- Work with Marketing and Field Sales to ensure efficient prospect/customer information exchange and hand-off
- Remove roadblocks to team success
- 2-3 years of management experience in Sales, Sales Development or Inside Sales management, preferably in high technology based products and/or services. SaaS, Security, Cloud strong pluses.
- Experience growing and scaling a successful inside team in a fast growth environment
- Experience with start-up environments and large enterprise focused sales models
- Excellent working knowledge of inbound & outbound tele-prospecting methodologies in SaaS products
- Ability to train, coach and mentor ISRs and SDRs
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and with multiple departments including sales, marketing, product marketing, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
At CloudPassage, we are all about making cloud computing more secure and agile for leading global enterprise companies by resolving the number one inhibitor to cloud adoption: security. This challenge requires smart, passionate, and creative people.
We invented agile security for modern infrastructure. Our platform protects the most critical business assets. Staying in front of the cloud security landscape is a huge challenge that requires expertise, creativity, hard work and intense collaboration.
Leading enterprises like Citrix, Salesforce.com and Adobe use CloudPassage to enhance their security and compliance posture, while remaining agile. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, CloudPassage is backed by Benchmark Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Meritech Capital Partners, Tenaya Capital, Shasta Ventures, Musea Ventures and other leading investors.
Top Reasons to Work With Us:
- CloudPassage is a growing, well-funded company that is making a difference
- At the bleeding edge of security and technology
- There are a lot of smart people to work with!
- Great pay, benefits, and stock options
- Rapid career advancement (plenty of opportunity to take on additional responsibility with a fast growing company!)
- Opportunity to work with some of the biggest names for customers
- Opportunity to make an impact on customer's security issues
- Opportunity to work with “the best security tool” in the industry
- 50%-100% growth over the last 2 years
Back to top