Federal Enterprise Sales Director
The Federal Enterprise Sales Director (FESD) will own the federal business and work with accounts to drive annual SaaS contracts for our unique, automated security and compliance platform by building a relationship with key players in their accounts; penetrating the new account at all levels and all subsidiaries; becoming a trusted advisor on security and compliance solutions; and maintaining an on-going account strategy for selling CloudPassage Security Platform and modules.
The FESD should be an asset to their accounts by helping to protect corporate assets in their corporate and data center environments. The FESD stays in total engagement with the account during the sales cycle while bringing in additional necessary resources from the Sales Engineering (Federal SE w/clearance), Customer Success, Channel, Product, and Company Executives.
- Build the CloudPassage Federal Business.
- Lead cross-functional teams, negotiate pricing, win contracts, insure successful implementations and expand Halo usage/adoption.
- Influence and execute a Federal Channel Plan by engaging customers directly and building the business by leading partners by example.
- Communicate effectively at QBR’s, meetings, providing presentations, and in written documents as well as keep sales forecasts current via SFDC.
- 10 + years selling to large Federal Accounts (Intelligence and/or Regulatory Agencies) with preferable 5+ years of fast-paced, “hunter” focused selling for an early-stage technology disrupter.
- Sales responsibility for a minimum of $1M in revenue; with a consistent, proven track record of meeting/exceeding quota.
- Preferred sales experience in selling security solutions and services (SaaS, IaaS) or an enterprise-wide product to high level asset owners.
- Proven track record of selling to executive and field C- level customers, specifically CISO’s.
- Preferred candidate with established networks and relationships.
- Demonstrable success in driving highest levels of customer experience.
- Security Clearance preferred.
At CloudPassage, we are all about making cloud computing more secure and agile for leading global enterprise companies by resolving the number one inhibitor to cloud adoption: security. This challenge requires smart, passionate, and creative people.
We invented agile security for modern infrastructure. Our platform protects the most critical business assets. Staying in front of the cloud security landscape is a huge challenge that requires expertise, creativity, hard work and intense collaboration.
Top Reasons to Work With Us:
- CloudPassage is a growing, well funded company that is making a difference and has a multi-year commitment to the Federal Marketplace (Office in Tyson’s Corner): https://www.cloudpassage.com/solutions/federal/
- At the leading edge of enabling security automation as firms transform their business through private, public, and hybrid cloud infrastructure technologies.
- Competitive pay, benefits, and stock options with the opportunity to build a huge business and create lasting economic value
- Rapid career advancement (plenty of opportunity to take on additional responsibility with a fast growing company!)
- Opportunity to make an impact with Fortune 1000 Companies and innovative Federal Agencies
Meet Some of CloudPassage's Employees
Director of Sales Engineering
Deepak manages a team of CloudPassage’s sales engineers who support enterprise sales directors and West Coast customers. His goal is to expand the company’s customer base.
Back to top