Enterprise Sales Director - Mid Atlantic
The Enterprise Sales Director (ESD) is responsible for selling our Cloud Workload Halo Security Service within Fortune 1000 accounts. CloudPassage is committed to a channel-oriented approach accelerating our go-to-market to meet the early majority opportunity but we are looking for the right ESD who will stand in front of the channel driving enterprise requirements direct, and building the business by leading partners by example.
The Enterprise Sales Director will own the business and work with accounts to drive annual SaaS contracts for our unique, automated security platform by targeting high profile new logo Fortune 1000 Accounts, building relationships with key players in their accounts; penetrating the new account at all levels and all subsidiaries; becoming a trusted advisor on security and compliance solutions to meet the needs of their accounts; working with CloudPassage Channel and Eco-system parters to build the regional business and maintaining an on-going account renewal/growth strategy for selling CloudPassage Security Platform and modules within existing accounts
The ESD should be an asset to their accounts by helping to protect corporate assets in their corporate and data center environments. The ESD stays in total engagement with the account during the sales cycle while bringing in additional necessary resources from the Sales Engineering, Channel, Product, and CloudPassage Leadership. The position requires significant regional planning, account penetration and presentation skills while working closely with product SME’s, Solution Architects and Channel Ops in face-to-face client and prospect calls.
- Build and develop key executive relationships across multiple business units (Security, Compliance, Application Development, IT) where no previous business existed (Net New ARR).
- Develop and execute monthly, quarterly and annual account plans through superior account management skills to insure customer service contract renewals and growth.
- Penetrate the account to stay current on all activity and maximize sales volume by increasing size and length of the sales deal.
- Negotiate pricing and implementation for complex sales including multiple products and services to accounts with multiple subsidiaries in multiple locations.
- Manage cross-functional teams, clarify roles and responsibilities, and boost collaboration.
- Forecast sales volume and personnel requirements using SFDC weekly.
- Ensure the highest level of Customer Experience on each and every engagement.
- Deliver and present persuasive presentations to audiences of all sizes and levels.
- Communicate effectively at QBR’s, meetings, providing presentations, and in written documents.
- 10 + years selling to large Enterprise Accounts with preferable 5+ years of fast-paced, “hunter” focused selling for an early-stage technology disrupter.
- Sales responsibility for $1M ARR; with a consistent, proven track record of meeting/exceeding quota.
- Preferred sales experience in selling security solutions and services (SaaS, IaaS) or an enterprise-wide product to high level asset owners.
- Proven track record of selling to executive and field C- level customers, specifically CISO’s.
- Preferred candidate with established networks and relationships.
- Demonstrable success in driving highest levels of customer experience.
At CloudPassage, we are all about making cloud computing more secure and agile for leading global enterprise companies by resolving the number one inhibitor to cloud adoption: security. This challenge requires smart, passionate, and creative people. We invented agile security for modern infrastructure. Our platform protects the most critical business assets. Staying in front of the cloud security landscape is a huge challenge that requires expertise, creativity, hard work and intense collaboration. Leading enterprises like ATT, Citrix, Fidelity, Intel, GE, and use CloudPassage to enhance their security and compliance posture, while remaining agile. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, CloudPassage is backed by Benchmark Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Meritech Capital Partners, Tenaya Capital, Shasta Ventures, Musea Ventures and other leading investors. Note CloudPassage is an In-Q-Tel Portfolio Company
Top Reasons to Work With Us:
- CloudPassage is a growing, company that is making a difference
- At the leading edge of enabling security automation as firms transform their business through private, public and hybrid cloud infrastructure technologies.
- Competitive pay, benefits, and stock options with the opportunity to build a huge business and create lasting economic value
- Rapid career advancement (plenty of opportunity to take on additional responsibility with a fast growing company!)
- Opportunity to work with Fortune 1000 Companies
- Opportunity to make an impact on customer's security issues
Meet Some of CloudPassage's Employees
Director of Sales Engineering
Deepak manages a team of CloudPassage’s sales engineers who support enterprise sales directors and West Coast customers. His goal is to expand the company’s customer base.
Back to top