Director - Product Management
CloudPassage is on a mission to enable Fortune 1000 companies to fearlessly embrace the power of agile computing by delivering innovative, automated security and compliance solutions. Founded in 2010, CloudPassage has successfully helped many enterprises undergo the digital transformation to the cloud, and we are continuing to grow as the industry leader in cloud workload visibility and protection.
At CloudPassage we value customer empathy, teamwork, and collaboration. While we serve large enterprises, we practice startup work ethics. Most successful individuals at CloudPassage are intellectually curious, take ownership for their actions and pull beyond their own weight, while still having fun. We are seeking to add an outstanding individual with strong prior product experience to our product management team.
This position is a leadership role on our product management team where you will own the workload security and compliance on public cloud infrastructures. This role’s objective is to deliver an integrated and end-to-end cloud workload security solution for our customers irrespective of their application development methodologies and/or architectures.
- Drive the vision, strategy, and execution for CloudPassage workload security solution and own the product requirements definition process.
- Be a subject matter expert and drive strategic discussions with clients, partners and the field organization in pre- and post-sales situations.
- Collaborate directly with key customers to understand the market and product requirements, and establish deep partnerships.
- Work closely with architecture, development and operations team to manage the product development and delivery process.
- Drive alignment on common business goals with x-functional teams including product marketing, customer success, sales and sales engineering.
- 7 years of product management experience delivering security products and services for mid-to-large enterprises.
- Strong technical background with hands-on experience in public cloud infrastructures (AWS, Azure and/or Google Cloud).
- Proven track record for developing, managing, and launching large-scale web-based software and/or services.
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and analytical skills.
- Agile, adaptable and capable of delivering new products and features iteratively.
- A Strong leader, self-starter and proven team player in a high achievement-oriented environment.
- Ability to work equally well with product marketing, program management, sales operations, support, and engineering to drive successful product releases.
Top Reasons to Work With Us:
- CloudPassage is a growing, well-funded company that is making a difference
- At the bleeding edge of security and technology
- There are a lot of smart people to work with!
- Great pay, benefits, and stock options
- Tons of great snacks, stocked beer fridge, and donut Thursdays
- Rapid career advancement (plenty of opportunities to take on additional responsibility with a fast-growing company!)
- Opportunity to work with some of the biggest names for customers
- Opportunity to make an impact on customer's security issues
- Opportunity to work with “the best security tool” in the industry
- 50%-100% growth over the last 2 years
- Our office is in San Francisco one block from AT&T Park and two blocks from the Caltrain station
Meet Some of CloudPassage's Employees
Director of Sales Engineering
Deepak manages a team of CloudPassage’s sales engineers who support enterprise sales directors and West Coast customers. His goal is to expand the company’s customer base.
Back to top