Content Security Lead Engineer
What You Will Be Doing
- As a content security lead engineer, you’ll help validate and create the content that feeds our industry leading cloud security platform by leveraging your development and security expertise.
- You will be developing tools and techniques to map Malware to vulnerabilities and in the process, create documentation and SW that is used to protect customers from the effects of Malware within a cloud compute environment.
- The successful candidate must be passionate about helping our customers to protect themselves from Malware and have excellent communications skills to be able to create and present concise technical presentations to customers and executive management.
What you need for this position
- You have hands on experience with open source threat feeds such as CIS, CIF, OpenIOC
- You have hands on experience with information security technologies and key concepts ( such as Vulnerability Management, OVAL, CVE etc.)
- Have advanced experience in one or more of the following
- Writing rules for malware detection or Vulnerability Detection
- Working knowledge of Security Event Monitoring
- Participated in a security incident where you used Security analyst techniques
- Must have a hacker mentality
- Five or more (5+) years of experience in three or more (3+) of the following:
- Identifying zero day malware
- Conducted application penetration testing
- Conducted network penetration testing
- Intrusion detection systems such as Snort
- Developing tools and techniques for penetration testing
- Two or more (2+) years of hands on experience with UNIX operating systems (*BSD, HP, SUN,Linux etc)
- Experience with two or more of the following:
- Java, C++, C, C#
- Ruby, Python, Perl, Bash
- Solid understanding of the OWASP Top Ten and their solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A can-do, self-starter personality able to operate in high pressure environments or against aggressive deadlines
- BSCS or equivalent required (MS a plus)
- Ability to work in downtown San Francisco
At CloudPassage, we are all about making cloud computing more secure and agile for leading global enterprise companies by resolving the number one inhibitor to cloud adoption: security. This challenge requires smart, passionate, and creative people.
We invented agile security for modern infrastructure. Our platform protects the most critical business assets. Staying in front of the cloud security landscape is a huge challenge that requires expertise, creativity, hard work and intense collaboration.
Leading enterprises like Citrix, Salesforce.com and Adobe use CloudPassage to enhance their security and compliance posture, while remaining agile. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, CloudPassage is backed by Benchmark Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Meritech Capital Partners, Tenaya Capital, Shasta Ventures, Musea Ventures and other leading investors.
Top Reasons to Work With Us:
- CloudPassage is a growing, well funded company that is making a difference
- At the bleeding edge of security and technology
- There are a lot of smart people to work with!
- Great pay, benefits, and stock options
- Rapid career advancement (plenty of opportunity to take on additional responsibility with a fast growing company!)
- Opportunity to work with some of the biggest names for customers
- Opportunity to make an impact on customer's security issues
- Opportunity to work with “the best security tool” in the industry
- We get stuff done!
Meet Some of CloudPassage's Employees
Director of Sales Engineering
Deepak manages a team of CloudPassage’s sales engineers who support enterprise sales directors and West Coast customers. His goal is to expand the company’s customer base.
Back to top