Content marketing specialist
Content marketing specialist
CloudPassage is looking for a stellar content marketing specialist to join our marketing team. We’re looking for someone to help craft compelling content that boosts engagement and drives interest across our marketing channels: blogs, social media, emails, etc. The content marketing specialist will play a critical role in supporting the marketing team, supporting campaigns and elevating brand awareness, reporting to the Senior Marketing Communications Manager.
- Create content across channels: email, blog, social media, syndication
- Manage internal and external writing talent
- Manage website content edits, updates
- Support marketing campaigns and initiatives
- 2-4 years of experience in content marketing roles
- Excellent writing skills, dedicated to details
- Organized—able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Passionate about content
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Proficient with MSFT Office suite, Google docs, WordPress
Nice to have
- Background knowledge of the security industry
- Experience with Marketo, SFDC
At CloudPassage, we are all about making cloud computing more secure and agile for leading global enterprise companies by resolving the number one inhibitor to cloud adoption: security. This challenge requires smart, passionate, and creative people.
We invented agile security for modern infrastructure. Our platform protects the most critical business assets. Staying in front of the cloud security landscape is a huge challenge that requires expertise, creativity, hard work and intense collaboration.
Leading enterprises like Citrix, Salesforce.com and Adobe use CloudPassage to enhance their security and compliance posture, while remaining agile. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, CloudPassage is backed by Benchmark Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Meritech Capital Partners, Tenaya Capital, Shasta Ventures, Musea Ventures and other leading investors.
Top Reasons to Work With Us:
- CloudPassage is a growing, well-funded company that is making a difference
- At the bleeding edge of security and technology
- There are a lot of smart people to work with!
- Great pay, benefits, and stock options
- Rapid career advancement (plenty of opportunities to take on additional responsibility with a fast growing company!)
- Opportunity to work with some of the biggest names for customers
- Opportunity to make an impact on customer's security issues
- Opportunity to work with “the best security tool” in the industry
- 50%-100% growth over the last 2 years
Meet Some of CloudPassage's Employees
Director of Sales Engineering
Deepak manages a team of CloudPassage’s sales engineers who support enterprise sales directors and West Coast customers. His goal is to expand the company’s customer base.
Back to top