Business Support Analyst
- Provide the first-level response and resolve customer requests, issues, questions in a timely manner.
- Perform Halo account administration (user provisioning, de-provisioning, and suspensions).
- Work with the Technical Security Analysts and other team members to resolve escalated issues while maintaining customer communications.
- Closely monitor the support queue and perform initial triage of all tickets. Assist with creating a documented repository of 1st level support issues and updating policies and various documentations within the knowledge base.
- Build thoughtful analysis to evaluate key metrics measuring operational success and create the supporting executive reports.
- Perform data collection, market analysis, pricing comparison and develop reports supporting the development of service offerings.
- Perform functional and financial analysis on project management solutions. Collect and document business requirements supporting the project management tool implementation.
- Master’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, or closely related field, or foreign equivalent.
- Background in (1) operational metrics and modelling and (2) financial metrics and modelling using statistical programming or a statistical software. Background in solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches. Background with statistical analysis. Understanding of programming best practices, including programming and design in an object-oriented language such as Ruby or Python.
To apply for this position: By Mail to #BSP Attn: Charla Rodney CloudPassage 180 Townsend St 3rd Floor San Francisco, CA 94107
Back to top