CloudPassage is looking for an Accounts Payable (AP) Accountant to add to our growing team! The AP Accountant is responsible for managing the Company’s full-cycle accounts payable function ensuring that vendor payments are processed timely, accurately and efficiently.
- Review all vendor invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment;
- Process and prioritize invoice payments according to payment terms for weekly electronic and/or check payments;
- Work with both internal and external customers by responding to vendor inquiries, reconciling vendor statements, researching and resolving AP issues in a professional and timely manner;
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy, IRS guidelines and accepted accounting practices;
- Audit and process employee expense reports and vendor credit card payments via Expensify, as necessary;
- Manage the new vendor setup process, which includes obtaining W-9 forms and processing credit applications, as needed;
- Prepare and mail annual 1099s;
- Report on sales and use taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices;
- Assist in preparing annual tax return and external audit support to meet corporate reporting requirements;
- Participate in month-end closing tasks, including AP accruals and account reconciliations;
- Assist in developing appropriate policies and controls for entire payables process;
- Perform ad hoc analyses and support improvement projects, as needed.
- College degree or a combination of equivalent work experience. A bachelor’s or associate’s degree in Accounting or Business (or equivalent accounting coursework) is highly preferred;
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of relevant AP experience demonstrating the ability to progressively assume additional responsibilities;
- Must be accurate, timely and detail-oriented with a strong work ethic, customer service focus and professional demeanor;
- Proficient with QuickBooks, Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, and have experience with expense reporting tools;
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction and in a team environment that is fast-paced with high volumes;
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem-solving and results;
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards and compliance requirements;
- Analytical and organizational skills coupled with the ability to multi-task effectively without compromising the quality of work;
- Must be comfortable working in a semi-paperless environment.
At CloudPassage, we are all about making cloud computing more secure and agile for leading global enterprise companies by resolving the number one inhibitor to cloud adoption: security. This challenge requires smart, passionate, and creative people.
We invented agile security for modern infrastructure. Our platform protects the most critical business assets. Staying in front of the cloud security landscape is a huge challenge that requires expertise, creativity, hard work and intense collaboration.
Leading enterprises like Citrix, Salesforce.com and Adobe use CloudPassage to enhance their security and compliance posture, while remaining agile. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, CloudPassage is backed by Benchmark Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Meritech Capital Partners, Tenaya Capital, Shasta Ventures, Musea Ventures and other leading investors.
Top Reasons to Work With Us:
- CloudPassage is a growing, well funded company that is making a difference
- At the bleeding edge of security and technology
- There are a lot of smart people to work with!
- Great pay, benefits, and stock options
- Rapid career advancement (plenty of opportunity to take on additional responsibility with a fast growing company!)
- Opportunity to work with some of the biggest names for customers
- Opportunity to make an impact on customer's security issues
- Opportunity to work with “the best security tool” in the industry
- 50%-100% growth over the last 2 years
Back to top