Workday Technical Integration Developer
- Austin, TX
About the department
The Workday Consultant serves as a technical point of contact for assigned projects, including solution design, technical documentation, implementation and production support. Knowledge of XML and XSLT are essential as they are the
primary development skills to interact with SOAP and ReST based web services, while Java, MVEL, NodeJS, Python, Linux and AWS are secondary technical skills.
What you'll do
We are looking for an engineer to join our integrations team; an energetic team focused on finding robust, pragmatic and elegant solutions to difficult problems. You will work on a range of system integration initiatives involving Workday, Dell Boomi and other systems. Technologies we use include Workday, Dell Boomi, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Kafka and the usual Unix/Linux tools and workflows. We strive to build reliable, fault tolerant systems that can operate at Cloudflare’s scale.
You will help design, build, test and support our internal and external Workday integrations. The Engineer requires proficient technical knowledge of Workday HCM System. Experience supporting Workday HCM and the associated functional business area owners within People Teams. Duties include integrating Workday HCM with third party global payroll and benefit providers, integration configurable security,
business processes and custom report development (including BIRT)
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- 6+ years of Software Development experience
- 4+ years of experience developing Workday inbound and outbound Integrations
- 4+ years of experience developing Workday custom reports, dashboards and calculated fields
- 4+ years of experience developing Workday EIBs, Core Connectors, RaaS and Web Services
- 4+ years of experience working with Workday Studio
- 4+ years of experience developing XML, XSD, and XSLT transformations
- 2+ years of experience with Workday OX
- Experience monitoring and maintaining interfaces between Workday and internal/external vendor systems
- Experience working with Workday HCM, Benefits, Compensation, Talent Management modules
- Workday Business Process Configuration and Configurable Security
- Excellent communication skills and should have experience in working along with business teams
- Comfortable working as part of a connected team, but self-motivated
- Exceptionally detail-oriented
- System design documentation
- Public API’s
- Security surrounding integrations – X509, PGP, SSH
- Document transformation – XSLT
- BIRT Development
- 1+ years of experience working in the Agile methodology
- 1+ years of experience development using Java
- Workday Integration Certifications (past or present)
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively while demonstrating a sense of urgency
- Creative and resourceful approach to the business
- Ability to think and deliver creative value-added solutions to business through self-initiative and ownership
- Experience with Prism or Adaptive Insights
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.
Back to top