Technical Program Manager - Mandarin Speaking
- San Francisco, CA
What You'll Do
In this role, you will build close relationships with key stakeholders both internally and with our partners. You'll understand project priorities and ensure that all technical deliverables are met on a consistent basis. You will also manage the project roadmap and priorities, make tough tactical decisions and build trust with stakeholders by maintaining an understandable, accurate roadmap. You will need to triage bugs and issues that arise with efficacy and expediency and maintain alignment between all teams and stakeholders. A collaborative “can-do” attitude is essential to the job.
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge, and experience
- You are intimately familiar with how the Internet works, have experience building Internet-facing applications at scale
- 3 to 5 years of domain experience in several of: DNS, SSL/TLS, HTTP, Firewall, CDN, and network security.
- Demonstrated ability to work multidisciplinary. Other stakeholders such as engineering, SRE and executives love working with you, as much as you do with them
- Demonstrated success in representing the voice of the partner. You must be able to channel many points of view negotiating, cultivating and growing partnerships.
- Self-directed and self-motivated; excellent communicator and collaborator
- Fluent in Mandarin (including technical conversation)
- Ability to travel 25% of the time internationally
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong technical abilities. You are intimately familiar with modern software development practices used to build and deploy applications. You've preferably been working full time on a software delivery team.
- Working knowledge of how the internet works at layers 3 through 7
Back to top