Solutions Engineer (Mandarin and English Speaking)
About the Department
Account Executives, Business Development Representatives, Solution Engineers, and Customer Success - all working together help our customers adopt Cloudflare and create great Internet-enabled experiences.
The sales team at Cloudflare helps customers solve real, technical problems while creating the revenue streams that help the company provide free service to millions in our community.
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer to join our team. You will work closely with our Enterprise customers to ensure their success on the Cloudflare platform. Responsibilities will include: onboarding new customers, developing technical documentation on Cloudflare’s architecture/feature set, light programming work, and developing a deep expertise in Cloudflare’s technology, and being a subject matter expert on web/mobile security and performance: for example performing log analysis of HTTP/S traffic and developing web application firewall rules.
As a Solutions Engineer, you will utilize your technical expertise to ensure customer happiness. It's important to note this role is both pre and post sales. You must have the personal skills to effectively sell Cloudflare and the technical skills to do the implementation. The mix is roughly half pre-sales and half post-sales.
We need leaders who can both manage enterprise customers but who can also operate technically and make sure our largest customers are set up properly.
As a Solutions Engineer, you will have the opportunity to create and scale solutions that help our customers realize the full promise of Cloudflare.
- Experience navigating and working with large Enterprise IT organizations
- Significant experience developing internet application and/or hosting infrastructure architectures.
- Familiarity with Linux and web programming
- Understanding of DNS, IP, routing protocols, hosting infrastructure (load balancers, firewalls, IDS/P, etc)
- Experience with apache, nginx, and/or IIS
- Strong communication skills that allow you to be a bridge between customers and the engineering team
- Some scripting skills/development experience
- Mandarin language proficiency (verbal and written)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math or related field
- Understanding of application, server, and network security
- Experience meeting regulatory requirements such as HIPAA or PCI
Back to top